How many times do we have to remind Bricklayers to clean their Expansion Joints!
- No Mortar must bridge across
- Clean expansion joints as soon as you complete that section of wall.
- And before you say I Do, I Do, I always DO, then why Do I find expansion joints uncleaned!
- If you need an eyesight check please ask.
- If you think a wall has been completed for FREE by another team that is not employed by us then also let me know, and I will clean the joint for FREE.
- It is the responsibility of all workers on site, we work as a team.
- I will not include this basic task in every toolbox meeting when it is a standard workmanship of every Bricklayer.
It doesn’t matter if you are not a bricklayer, if you see a joint has not been cleaned correctly then politely ask a bricklayer to complete.
Bricklaying Foremen: Angelo P.