IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A GREAT BRICKLAYER, THEN WHY NOT COMPARE YOUR SKILLS AGAINST THE VERY BEST AT THE SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500®
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Masonry Contractors of Australia in partnership with the Mason Contractors Association of America have formed a strategic alliance allowing the opportunity for an Australian Bricklaying Team to compete in the Spec Mix 500 ‘World’s Best Bricklayer’ on 23 January 2019 at the World of Concrete and Masonry, Las Vegas USA.
- Entries Open: 18 July 2018
- Entries Close: 30 September 2018
- Winners Announced: 3 November 2018 (MCA annual awards dinner)
- Spec Mix Competition: 23 January 2019
- Provide a (full length) trail / demonstration video which can be uploaded to your private Youtube account with access to MCA Executive.
- Minimum qualifying number of bricks to be laid is 500 in a time of 60 minutes
- Must be a financial MCA member (If your employer is a member then you qualify as a member)
- Must hold an Australian valid Cert III in Brick & Blocklaying
- You will require a Labourer (Tender) in your team to distribute the materials
The MCA has pledged a $500 cash sponsorship for the selected team. The MCA will advertise and promote among members & sponsors, the opportunity to support the event in cash or other assistance required to compete. No other funding amount will be guaranteed by the MCA, except in the event that the MCA receives a sponsor payment in which the amount distributed will be equal to the amount paid by that sponsor.
To register your interest please download and complete required form in the link below:
For additional information
Contact: Brendan Coyle
Mobile: 0455 503 117