Benefits of Membership with the MCA
Joining the MCA opens the doors to you and your business to experienced support, promotion, information and acknowledgement by your peers and the construction industry. Major contractors recognise the reputation of the MCA in the construction industry and being a member could strengthen your position when submitting tenders.
- Whether you are a Contractor, Sole Trader, Employee, Apprentice or Supplier the MCA has the expertise to assist you.
- As a member you will get the most relevant, up to date information on industry laws and changes, new products and advice
- Be supported by a reputable organisation who champion the Masonry Industry in industrial matters and government legislation.
- Contractor Members receive a free listing on our web site ‘Find A Contractor’ page, and use of the MCA logo on your letterhead
- Network with peers and hear from experts
- Keep up to date with the latest construction practices
- Have your company/business promoted via editorials
- Gain exposure online and in print for winning projects in the Annual MCA Awards. Attend the Awards dinner held annually in November each year.
- The ability to network with Masonry Contractors to share and trade available labour
- The ability to check references of potential new employees with previous employers
Members of the MCA come from a diverse range within the industry and bring with them a wealth of knowledge:
- Tier 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Specialised Work
For more information please contact a member of our executive team at: