We are pleased to announce our NEW free virtual workshop, Mentally healthy construction sites. To help construction site supervisors better understand the considerations for creating mentally healthy workplaces in the building and construction industry. The new module will be released in October to coincide with SafeWork Month and the theme of Mentally healthy workplaces.
SafeWork NSW, Construction Services Group continues to grow our portfolio of education programs to help the Construction and Building industry. In particular, our Construction Site Supervisors who play a vital role in managing workplace health and safety on-site.
Module 6 of the workshop series will develop your skills, so that you understand:
- Why mental health matters
- The Importance of creating a mentally healthy workplace
- The actions to consider for your workplace
- The benefits of creating mentally healthy workplaces
- What are your responsibilities
This workshop is designed for people who are:
- Construction Supervisors
- Trade Supervisors
- Construction Managers
- Foreman, Superintendent or a Leading Hand
Managing Safety in Construction can be challenging at the best of times, with many risks and legal obligations, it’s hard to know where to start or what’s really required when it comes to workplace health and safety (WHS) in construction. This virtual workshop is designed for you to learn from our experienced team of Safety Inspectors. Let’s make safety easy to do in Construction.
Click on any of the dates below to register your attendance.
- 5 October 2021 – 10am to 12pm
- 7 October 2021 – 10am to 12pm
- 12 October 2021 – 10am to 12pm
- 14 October 2021 – 10am to 12pm
- 21 October 2021 – 10am to 12pm
- 26 October 2021 – 10am to 12pm
Participation in these workshops may contribute to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) subject to criteria set by Fair Trading NSW.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like further information.
We hope to see you there!
High Risk Workplaces & Stakeholder Engagements Team